Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dr. Oz Talks About Reiki

Next Reiki I class is February 6, 2010
Register early to guarantee your space www.practicalparentingsolutions.com

Exciting News: Dr. Mehmet Oz, who Oprah made "famous", highlights Reiki in the conclusion of his alternative medicine show on The Dr. Oz Show this Wednesday, January 6th.

When focusing on Reiki on his show, Dr. Oz says: "The next alternative remedy I'm going to talk about is one of my favorites. We've been using it in the Oz family for years...."

Even though Reiki's appearance is brief, it significantly adds to its credibility since Dr. Oz would not include anything risky or without merit.

For more information read my posts on Reiki and the Family or Reiki and Self-care. Information regarding upcoming classes go to my website
www.practicalparentingsolutions.com or email me at genevievelowry@practicalparentingsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment